Please refer to bus company’s website .
Where to buy
- Service desk in the arrival lobby
- Ticket on Bus
- Bus company accept: cash, easy card, ipass
- Only cash is accepted when buying return ticket over the counter.
- Booking online： http://ticket.fun2tw.com/
Notice: Kenting express runs along the highway, no standing room ticket is available. To ensure every passenger is seated, the staffs of the bus company will control the number of passengers on the buses. Please book in advance if you plan to ride on Kenting express (the same rule is applicable to passengers buying tickets at the station, on the buses, or with easy-cards)
Service Hotline & Email
Kenting Express Service Telephone:
+886-7-8032123 Service Hour: 09:20~19:50
Guidelines for carrying folding bikes on the bus:
- Carrying folding bikes on the bus is allowed.
- Please observe the following rules when carrying folding bikes:
- You should put the folding bike in a bike bag.
- Putting it in the luggage compartment, you should pay half fare for your bike
Concession tickets guidelines:
- There are full tickets and half tickets. All day return tickets are offered at discount prices already. Apologize for no further discount.
- Half tickets are available to:
- Senior citizens at the age of 65 or above, with ROC ID cards or Senior Citizen Cards
- Holders of Disabled Cards. Must ride with a guardian or a partner.
- Children below 12 years old can purchase half tickets with valid IDs.
Children below 6 years old are allowed to ride on the buses free with valid IDs，But they must be accompanied by adults with valid tickets,should not take any seat.
Guidelines for carrying pets on the bus:
You need to pay half fare for each pet carried on the bus. But they should not take any seat.Guide dogs must be allowed on the buses to safeguard the rights of the people with visual impairment. All guide dogs can ride on the buses for free.